THE CHOICE IS CLEAR
Our office offers an array of eyeglass lenses to meet individual vision requirements. Some of the available lenses are:
- High Index Lenses that are thinner and lighter than ordinary lenses
- Multifocal Lenses correct for near and distance vision (bifocal) or near, middle and distance vision (trifocal). A better option is almost always…
- Progressive Addition Lenses that correct for near, middle and distance vision without the lines of bifocal or trifocal lenses
- Transitions ® Lenses that are clear indoors, but darken automatically when you go outdoors
- Polycarbonate Lenses are our first choice for children because of their impact resistance and lightweight.
- Polarized Lenses that reduce glare and provide protection from harmful UV rays.
A VISION FOR CHANGE.
Our ultimate goal is to help people. Day in and day out, that never changes.
And we believe it can’t stop there.
The members of our team go above and beyond, devoting their personal time to a variety of charitable and non-profit institutions and events. To us, it’s not just an important part of us, it’s who we are.